Wednesday 31 December 2014

The year that was 2014

So! I've been jolly quiet these past few months.
A bad habit and I'm terribly sorry to those of you who've trying to keep up with me.
2014 has been a surprisingly quiet old year, with exciting bits and pieces dotted through out, like pennies dropped in a Christmas Pudding.
Here are the majority of my sculpted works and wears this year has led me to produce.


(Funny how it seems like you've hardly done anything when your year's works are laid out before you)

Oh yes and also!

Here are the FINAL two episodes of the mini-audio drama Paul Freeman (Sound Designer) and myself worked together on in the later half of the year.


Episode Three: "The cold fingers of Rothstead creep into Peter Heath's world. Cutting him off and trapping him, like a mesh of cobwebs.
Is the mist lifting? Or is it getting thicker?"
https://soundcloud.com/oneillandfreeman/the-hum-three


Episode Four: "Peter Heath is ready for answers. He finds his world is closing around him. The Wastelands are calling and the story is ending"
https://soundcloud.com/oneillandfreeman/the-hum-four

So. I do hope you have a very Happy New Year, and thank you for giving my work a glance.

I shall see you all very soon.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment