Friday 31 October 2014

Hallowe'en

So I've been quiet recently. I apologise enormously for that.
But I've not been idle.

Over the past few months, my sound designer and I have been working away on something quite different from out previous collaborations.
We decided to try put together a purely audio-based drama serial. Something that would be full of atmosphere and suggestion.

And so here is the first of four episodes of our Mini-Series titled: "The Hum"

Synopsis: 
A hum has been heard rolling over the faceless suburbia of Rothstead.
Wailing and sweeping like whale-song. The locals are scared and the cats are screaming.
Peter Heath has been assigned to investigate.
Will he find his answer, or get lost in the mist? 

Sound Design - Paul Freeman
Written and Read by - James O'Neill


                                https://soundcloud.com/oneillandfreeman/the-hum-pilot

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment